Our next big national charity partner fundraiser, the Great Irish Bake for Temple Street, will take place across all our stores on Friday 5th April 11am-6pm and we’re looking for your help and support to raise as much money as we can!
We are hoping to raise €100,000 to purchase life-saving equipment for the little heroes at Temple Street. All funds raised will be used to replace an Ophthalmology YAG Laser which is used to improve a patient’s vision after cataract surgery. Here is some info on the piece of equipment:
- The current YAG laser is now 22 years old and badly needs replacing.
- The laser is used to treat about 20% of patients who have issues with their vision after cataract surgery.
- It is the only piece of equipment available suitable to treat paediatrics.
- Without the YAG Laser surgeons would be unable to provide additional treatment to patients who require it after their cataract surgery.
- Patients vision will be greatly improved which will obviously have many benefits to them and their families.
So please get baking and help us raise some dough for Temple Street!