Revenue are modernising the PAYE system with the changes taking effect from 1 January 2019.
The new system means that Tesco will change the way and when we report colleague information to Revenue. Please see below changes for you:
What this means for Colleagues:
- Colleagues will be able to see their pay details on Revenue’s myAccount each time they receive a payment from Tesco
- Colleagues will receive an end of year statement from Revenue on myAccount, this replaces the P60
- Colleagues will need to sign up to Revenue’s myAccount to obtain this information or alternatively colleagues can obtain this by contacting Revenue
- Colleagues cannot be set up on payroll unless they provide a PPS number
- Colleagues who leave the business will no longer receive a P45 from Tesco
For more information please go click here.